Imagine a world with an overflow of compassion and love. A world of sacred practices where we honor ourselves, heal and consciously contribute to a world of peace.
The vision is to spread the powerful teachings and transformative wisdom of ancient Sanskrit mantra and its healing applications through multiple training programs which educate, empower and facilitate; changing lives, helping to bring health, awareness, freedom and peace to our planet.
The 200-Hour Mantra Teacher Training & Study Immersion, inspired by my teacher, Namadeva Acharya (Thomas Ashley-Farrand), provides you with the opportunity to:
- Deepen your knowledge and experience of Sanskrit mantra
- Learn the healing and transformative powers of applying Sanskrit mantras to common problems in everyday life
- Facilitate others and prescribe mantra formulas for their use
- Teach and apply mantra in yoga classes, body-mind related therapies plus additional populations/venues
- Tap into the power of mantra as a personal study immersion for self-awareness, healing, personal transformation and freedom!
Guided with care by our expert faculty and guest artists, our immersive curricula will prepare you to teach mantra related practices with confidence and depth of knowledge, cultivating your unique style and fullest potential.
Tap into the collective wisdom of the ancient language of Sanskrit, deepen your own practice and share your gifts.
With love and devotion to Namadeva Acharya and my commitment to helping the lineage move forward, I invite you to join me on this sacred, healing path.
In Love and Service,
OM GANA DHYAKSHAYA NAMAHA
(Ganadhyaksha; Ganesha as the chief of all the demigods. Brings group healing with a stable mind to any size group, the entire nation, the world)